NPA SIMULCAST BID SCREEN
1. Auction Lane Dropdown - Ability to select a specific auction lane.
2. Image/Audio Box - Displays image and item number. Also offers an audio check box to turn sound on and off.
3. Auction Lane Items - Lists the upcoming auction items for selected auction lane.
4. Message Block - Send a message to the auctioneer.
5. Auction Item Bid/Message History - Current auction item bid history and any messages associated with current auction item.
6. My Watch List - Displays any auction items you have added to your watch list.
7. Bidding Overview - Overview of the current item’s high bid, current bidder, and status of item.
8. Bid Button - Shows the asking bid along with the bid button.
9. Special Announcement - Green bar displays when new information needs to be shared.
10. Auction Item Overview - Displays the current auction item’s condition report, auction notes, and vehicle images button.
11. Condition Report - Lists the necessary information about the current auction item including item #, year, make model, item location, miles, condition report, and type of title.
For questions please contact the NPA Simulcast Support Team: 888.292.5339 EXT 923308
Download How-To-Bid Instructions